I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW AND I LOST THE NOTES
We’ve got the scoop on Jack Black, rat-catcher to her Majesty Queen Victoria, who one of the most famous characters in Victorian London.
Able to reach into a rat trap without being bitten, black wore a “flamboyant costume of white leather pants, green coat and scarlet waistcoat with a rat belt-buckle (which he cast himself).”
Check out that sash!
Fuck yeah, I got a medal.
*gets homework out of bag* i think that’s enough homework for one day
I wish I wasn’t ugly.
ITS OBVIOUS THE GOVT FAKED THE MOON LANDING, WHERE THE **** WOULD THE MOON LAND, AHVE U SEEN THAT THING ITS HUGE
just saw a guy wearing a nirvana t-shirt lmfao i bet cant even name three noble truths of buddhism
9. Is confidence cute?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
It would be cool to marry a successful artist or writer?
92. Do you want to get married?
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
I’m not sure. Maybe see Star Trek with some friends IDK
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
Getting a fancy cord that says that I’m a member of the Thespians club.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Online, probably my friend Rhian. Offline, my friend Andrew. Or maybe Sapphira.
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
They can be, but I’m still a Broadway fan.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Aye dios mi, no.
6. What are you excited for?
24. What do you want right this second?
Less stress, I guess.
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
Nah, I had a sprite today and a soda on Sunday, on the plane.
63. First concert?
I haven’t been to a rock concert yet.
I am the potoo
I spend most of my time sitting on the edges of tree branches,
pretending to be a stick or dead leaf
it’s not as easy as it looks
I sing virtually exclusively around the period of the full moon
because, according to legend,
I am a mournful spirit in love with the spirit of the moon
I approve of this so much.